Sex With Robots
...Asks a Huffington Post headline today. The linked article at the London Times is more geared around more general 'ethical' questions of respecting a robot's intelligence and possible 'human' rights.
But the point of this rambling... Geeks and scientists and weird Japanese men are all getting excited about the possibility of having sex with a robot and I just want to say... I think I already have. More than once.
You find them in bars and bathhouses and even once in an airport restroom (long story, actually, very short story but...). And I'm here to say, it isn't something I would boast about.
Instructions:
The power surge at the time is great, circuits buzz and your 'outbox' gets a great workout. But sometimes you sit on a plane or you're out to dinner with friends and you wonder what it would be like to just blart out to everyone, "I had sex with a stranger 20 minutes ago".
Or maybe not.
But the point of this rambling... Geeks and scientists and weird Japanese men are all getting excited about the possibility of having sex with a robot and I just want to say... I think I already have. More than once.You find them in bars and bathhouses and even once in an airport restroom (long story, actually, very short story but...). And I'm here to say, it isn't something I would boast about.
Instructions:
- Flip switch to 'On' position.
- Scan surroundings for similar 'On' entity.
- Send wi-fi signal via ocular fixation announcing available port and surplus 'data' available for download.
- Set listening port to 'active' status.
- When device is located, assess 'packet status', if compatible send 'intent to connect' signal.
- Locate USB port.
- Insert socket.
- Download data.
The power surge at the time is great, circuits buzz and your 'outbox' gets a great workout. But sometimes you sit on a plane or you're out to dinner with friends and you wonder what it would be like to just blart out to everyone, "I had sex with a stranger 20 minutes ago".
Or maybe not.
» Post a Comment