Baring it all

Thought I would post this response to an email I was sent. The person sending it to me just about knew all the answers (apart from a few that they didn't dare guess at) so it wasn't a surprise to them. Made me think about myself though, I'm gonna be wary of that person in the mirror next time I see them.
Where have you been?
Few places to list: Ibiza, London, San Juan, San Francisco, Dublin, New York, Montauk Point, L.A.
35 U.S. States, other bits of Europe. I've lived on two continents (so far) so I've been around. (yeah, like that too)
What do you dream about?
Flying
Speaking better french that I can while awake
Killing someone
Falling
Being in a plane crash
Sex
My Nan
What can you do?
Tae Kwon Do
I speak 4 languages
I can put myself to sleep in under three minutes
I can beat most people at scrabble
I lose to most people at chess
What jobs have you had?
Trained as a chef at 15
Worked in a bakery (4am starts, bleugh)
Worked as a nurse's assistant for a couple of years
Worked on an undercover fraud squad in a bank
Bit of experience being a landscape gardener
I.T. trainer
How many people have you fallen in love with?
4 (For the record: 3 male, 1 female)
What are the last few songs you've listened too?
Army of Lovers - You've come a long way baby
Pet Shop Boys - Numb
Paul Simon - Everything about It Is A Love Song
Goldfrapp - All Night Operator
Ladytron - Soft Power
Orbital - You Lot
U2 - Walk On
What do you regret?
Believing him. Twice.
Generally wasting time.
A couple of stupid sexual encounters, I was an idiot. And lucky.
What do you hope for?
One more day.
Do you have any goals?
Yeah, I have some travel goals, things and places to see.
I want to retire somewhere warm and probably out of the U.S.
Will you tell any of your secrets?
I once got in the middle of a 12 man orgy in a bathhouse. I lost track of my own limbs.
I robbed a bank when I was a child. I've never told anyone. It was their fault, not mine.
I think about having sex with my boss. (It will never happen though, my choice.)
I still don't like thunderstorms at night.
What are a few of your favorite things?
the color blue
music, all sorts.
a pack of tarot cards that go everywhere with me. I just like to unease people shuffling them while theyre speaking.
tight white underwear.
dark rum & coke.
gin and tonic.
tomato soup.
being naked.
driving fast.
(i'll refrain from including my cell phone and my penis)
Do you have any philosophies?
Tell people you love that you love them. Often.
Hug people.
Think things, but feel things too.
Let the past go.
Everyone is someone's child or parent. Respect and patience win the day.
Always wear clean underwear.
What do you hope you will be remembered for?
Being real. Making small differences in a loud and silly world.
6/30/2006 11:52 AMI share many of your philosophies, especially the first one. It usually makes people uncomfortable at first but as with most things I wear them down and they accept it.
: )
» Post a Comment