<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/24697920?origin\x3dhttp://tacnik.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cruel and Pleasing


It's a long time since I've smelled Paco's scents but I'm considering buying a bottle just based on the model. Will Chalker was the proverbial 'building site worker' discovered and now cruelly smiles and looks like this from inside magazines.

Magazines that I am trying to read on the train and not have anyone notice how long I am staring at the advertisment.

I've been a 2 scent guy since I was 16. Dunhill is my original and favorite smell, then came Dolce & Gabbana. Maybe I should expand my olfactory repetoire...

Damn that smile.... damn.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment