i was working as a waitress in a cocktail bar...
jobs i've had in my life (in no particular order):
bank clerk
bakery
waiter
trainer
delivery driver
electrical wholesale rep
ice rink janitor
chef
loan officer
filing clerk
IT helpdesk support
consultant
postal service transport analyst
call center pee-on
pet store sales assistant
book store promotions lead
radio producer
dog groomer
landscape designer
vacation resort rep
trained to be a nurse
air force for less than 24 hours (long story).
I've never lied on a résumé, i've omitted jobs and certain facts not relevant to particular applications, but never made anything up or embellished. it seems weird when I hear reports of people who have made things up and what percentage of people lie on theirs. it's so easy to check and verify things now that there's just no point but still people do it, it seems. Have you ever lied on yours? Any odd or strange jobs on your résumé? What was your shortest lived job? Mine was the dog-groomer stint, seen as i am allergic to dogs it wasn't the smartest of things to do. I don't really count the 18 hours I was in the air force.
bank clerk
bakery
waiter
trainer
delivery driver
electrical wholesale rep
ice rink janitor
chef
loan officer
filing clerk
IT helpdesk support
consultant
postal service transport analyst
call center pee-on
pet store sales assistant
book store promotions lead
radio producer
dog groomer
landscape designer
vacation resort rep
trained to be a nurse
air force for less than 24 hours (long story).
I've never lied on a résumé, i've omitted jobs and certain facts not relevant to particular applications, but never made anything up or embellished. it seems weird when I hear reports of people who have made things up and what percentage of people lie on theirs. it's so easy to check and verify things now that there's just no point but still people do it, it seems. Have you ever lied on yours? Any odd or strange jobs on your résumé? What was your shortest lived job? Mine was the dog-groomer stint, seen as i am allergic to dogs it wasn't the smartest of things to do. I don't really count the 18 hours I was in the air force.
10/16/2006 12:56 AMhmmmmmm, where o' where have you gone????
: )
» Post a Comment