<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/24697920?origin\x3dhttp://tacnik.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Muse activated

The CSS file looks like a bad wiring job, the colors I'm not so sure of and the layout needs some little tweaks.
Besides that, I think the page looks better, a bit more concise, cohesive.

I am still having problems rendering it in IE. If anyone is using it, can you tell me how it looks or better year send me a screenshot?

It's looking fine in Firefox. Which is what I use and think everyone should, not perfect, but far and away much better than IE.

Expect sopme minor fiddlings in the next couple days. And a decent post is brewing.

standby...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

12/26/2006 7:39 AM

Oooh, you finally found a muse? Is he cute?    



12/28/2006 1:09 PM

Does he have a cute brother? Or transgendy sista?
kb    



» Post a Comment