<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/24697920?origin\x3dhttp://tacnik.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

I can see the future

and it's a place about 50 miles east of here.

I'm still a bit pissed that I couldn't really write anything coherent or mildly interesting about the past week. I'm not going to give up as I need to make a time marker for it, so expect some tripe here soon about what was filling my head.


Neural Personality Assumptions...
based on Text Referencing. Well, there's a pretentious heading if you ever read one. Currently I am absorbed with thinking about how we perceive the writers of blogs and assume certain personality markers from their text to build a mental personality for them. Sorry, I don't have a more eloquent way of describing it. I wonder... do any bloggers list their 'Second Life' IDs? I haven't found any, but I wouldn't mind knowing.

There are several blogs I read on a regular basis. Some I list in the sidelines some I keep to myself. The issue is, as I garner more info from them, I presume to build a concept of the person in my mind. From the barest of weeds a garden is built. It's stupid to even do, but on talking to others I have found I am not the only one. The issue then is that most of us are doing it without thinking about it. Basically, there are lots of 'you' (plural) living in the minds of people you don't know. You are becoming a neural marker and yet, you have no control over the referential integrity of that marker.

Am I making sense?


OK, enough brain juice...

www.xxx
Apparently the net isn't as drenched in porn as we are led to believe. Pity. The news story on cnn says that possibly as little as 1% of all interweb content is of the xxx variety.

We came from outer space
I remember reading about this story (also here) a few years ago. It never really made any mainstream outlet's priority box but it's something I remembered. Ok, summary: back in 2001 a mysterious 'rain' fell in India. It was red. People were told it was just dust in the raindrops, probably from some desert somewhere. Problem was, the redness was caused by a 'substance' that scientists found to be living biological cells but had no 'earth type' identifiable DNA. The cells can reproduce and are also capable of surviving temperatures found in deep space.

This all points to a theory developed quite a few years ago about 'panspermia' (sounds like we're back to porn thing) - the thought is that life on this planet originated on another planet and was brought here on some vehicle such as a comet, thawed out and then developed into us.

So, the idea that the liquid ocean under the surface of Europa may contain life is not as hooey as you may have thought when you watched 2010: Odyssey Two. Good old Arthur!


Remember that story about the two male penguins? Yes you do, they were all Antartic Brokeback and tried to hatch a rock. The zoo keepers gave them a real fertilized egg and hatched it and got their own baby, named 'Tango'. Well yeah, one of the guys went off and got jiggy with a female named 'Scrappy' (bitch).

Well, someone went and made a childrens book out of it (sans Scrappy and the hetero side plot) and it's causing a rucus among 'moral parents. It's just sex you morons! Honestly, next time you meet someone who is all top-buttoned up about such matters, just remind them they've had their mother's vagina wrapped around their neck and thank God they can't remember it. For those cesarean babies tell them just to fuck off and grow up.

Anyway, the book is available thru the normal outlets, and while searching for it, I also found out about another book...

The King & I
It's called "King and King" and the publisher's summary is as follows:
Once there lived a lovelorn prince whose mother decreed that he must marry by the end of the summer. So began the search to find the prince's perfect match and lo and behold…

…his name was Lee.

I really had no idea such books were out there. Where were they when we were growing up?

Caveat: There may be some mismatched hyper links in this post. I'm off to order pizza.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

11/20/2006 8:42 AM

Let me see...I'm sure I can get all of these thought patterns together somehow.

Here goes.

Two gay penguins fell in love and had hot wingless man sex on the ice flows of Antarctica under the aurora. Max blew his wad into space and it rained down fertilizing the minds of the narrow. They all craved lots of king on king action and fingered their whale's eye with good old fashioned capitalism.
kb
After reading this, it's clear I need more coffee. Why do you let me speak before caffine?    



11/20/2006 10:57 AM

Trust Knotty to turn this into some tawdry tale of him on a Turkish Tuesday night.

(Nice alliteration, huh?)

If you go to the link for King & King, check out the consumer reviews. Have I mentioned how much I hate close-minded/stupid people?    



11/20/2006 6:44 PM

six:
trash is as trash does! but that's ok, knotty could tickle my rantings any day.
trouble is, he knows it.

as for you mister 'all at sea'... may your transition back to being a land-lubber be one of steady sands beneath your feet.

tak    



» Post a Comment