Exile
Cannot tell you how close this is to how I left and moved to America. I didn't take a boat, I wouldn't accept a ride to the airport. My mother "threatened" to turn my bedroom into her sewing room if I left because she wouldn't want to look at the 'ugly hole' I was about to create in her home (quote unquote). And yes, I almost forgot my passport.
I watched this quietly stunned then. And I laughed too. The feeling of freedom watching him run down the street... Run forest, fucking run and never stop....
10 years and counting.
12/30/2006 9:13 AMI'm wearing an outfit just like his to work. Well maybe just the shoes........
: )
1/02/2007 8:28 AM
You mentioned an accent before ... and now the move to America. Where are you from originally? I'm intrigued ...
1/04/2007 8:11 AM
You horrible slag. Your mum was standing there with arms open wide and prepared to give you all the treacle tarts you could stuff in ya gog and all you can say is, "forgot my fucking passport".
I love you.
kb
1/09/2007 8:10 AM
I found you this morning through Kevin at actorschmactor. I've read through some of your back posts and like the way you write. I'll be back.
1/12/2007 12:08 PM
Hey, you ever gonna post this year? Or just comment here and there? :)
At least send some dirty pictures!!!
1/18/2007 5:33 PM
That, was fucking awesome.
2/04/2007 3:22 PM
umm. hello? tap - tap - tap. is this thing on?
where'd you go?
» Post a Comment