<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/24697920?origin\x3dhttp://tacnik.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Boomerang-rang-rang

Note to self, never implement a template you didn't really think through properly.
I didn't like coming to see my own blog. As a person who does judge books by their covers (take that at face value, doesn't mean I do the same with people) I looked at the page and wanted to go somewhere else instead. To the point that I didn't want to come and work on it. Problem solved, I created a practice blog and had a couple friends look over the design to make sure it was ok.
So, if you are looking at this, it should be a whole helluva lot more nicer and purdier to be glancing at.
I could warble on about what's over on the sidebar but I won't bore you, go explore and see what you find.
I am working on providing music (not on annoying 'myspace autoplay') as well as a video that will probably change on a monthly basis.

OK, enough... other things to write about.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment