<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/24697920?origin\x3dhttp://tacnik.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

007 and then some

In the online version of 'a friend of a friend', I came across this report while looking for info on blog templates.


According to Dame Judy Dench, Daniel Craig might be more than a 007...
The British actress caught a glimpse of the hunky actor's impressive appendage as he was getting dressed in his trailer which was situated opposite her own.

Dench, who plays secret service boss M in the new movie "Casino Royale", told Britain's Daily Star newspaper: "It's an absolute monster! Oh maybe I shouldn't have said that. How uncouth of me!" [source]

How, indeed.

In other movie news, watch out for Darren Aronofsky's New film starring Hugh Jackman (also), called "The Fountain". Also starring the amazing Ellen Burstyn who was in his previous work with (idiot) Jared Leto (shirtless also), "Requiem for A Dream" (I'm still disturbed/amazed by it). Anyway, Trailer below...

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

11/01/2006 10:24 AM

Have you not seen the pics of Daniel Craig's concealed weapon? I have -- email me and I'll try to hook you up.

(It's probably about 007.5 to 008)    



11/02/2006 8:10 AM

oh my..... firstly, woof - you post the hottest guys.

secondly, woof - your mind; it rocks.

thirdly, woof - anxiously awaiting both bond and aronofsky's flicks...    



» Post a Comment