Here is the news
Nacho Liberalé!
Mexico City courts legalized same-gender unions. The country of machismo and the 2nd largest population of Roman Catholics had the balls to take this step. No wonder Bush wants that fence built... What's worse than having illegals cross the border? GAY, MARRIED illegals crossing the border!
MASSive Attack is Non-Starter
Massachusetts legislature looks like it will fail to get the same-gender marriage ban on the ballot for the Nov 2008 vote. Apparently the one's pushing for it are 'running out of steam'. And piss, and vinegar and hypocrisy, we could hope.
Mehlman Down AND out!
Mehlman gone. Course, he gave the obligatory "I want to spend more time with my family schpiel, except he doesn't have one (wink wink, nod nod) and instead blabbed, ""It's something I decided over the summer. No one told me I needed to. In fact, folks wanted me to stay." Yeah, of course they did, right. Personally I am just waiting for the shoe to fall on Rove next. And according to this story Bill Maher is going to out Mehlman on Friday (quote: "A lot of the chiefs of staff, the people who really run the underpinnings of the Republican Party, are gay. I don't want to mention names, but I will Friday night..."). Could be all hot air from him, but it's good to at least here the thunder if you can't get to see the storm. Soon it won't be about sexual prefs, these hypocritical bastards don't see that in some ways they're actually helping the cause. Idiots.
More later...
Mexico City courts legalized same-gender unions. The country of machismo and the 2nd largest population of Roman Catholics had the balls to take this step. No wonder Bush wants that fence built... What's worse than having illegals cross the border? GAY, MARRIED illegals crossing the border!
MASSive Attack is Non-Starter
Massachusetts legislature looks like it will fail to get the same-gender marriage ban on the ballot for the Nov 2008 vote. Apparently the one's pushing for it are 'running out of steam'. And piss, and vinegar and hypocrisy, we could hope.
Mehlman Down AND out!
Mehlman gone. Course, he gave the obligatory "I want to spend more time with my family schpiel, except he doesn't have one (wink wink, nod nod) and instead blabbed, ""It's something I decided over the summer. No one told me I needed to. In fact, folks wanted me to stay." Yeah, of course they did, right. Personally I am just waiting for the shoe to fall on Rove next. And according to this story Bill Maher is going to out Mehlman on Friday (quote: "A lot of the chiefs of staff, the people who really run the underpinnings of the Republican Party, are gay. I don't want to mention names, but I will Friday night..."). Could be all hot air from him, but it's good to at least here the thunder if you can't get to see the storm. Soon it won't be about sexual prefs, these hypocritical bastards don't see that in some ways they're actually helping the cause. Idiots.
More later...
11/10/2006 7:37 AMSo Tak, you wanna meet me in Mexico?
» Post a Comment