<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/24697920?origin\x3dhttp://tacnik.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Here is the news Pt. 2

According to the BBC, 100,000 new blogs appear on the scene and over 1.3 million posts are made everyday on the interwebs. Foreign language blogs are the biggest growth area. They refer to Technorati, and I was thinking, does anybody else use it to find things? I do. My blogging tools extend to Technorati, Statcounter, and a few scattered websites that keep specialized indeces. So, are there any other sites I should be aware of?

Of the news sites I use, the BBC of course, The Financial Times (UK) and the Washington Post. The ubiquitous Drudge and the Huffington Post as well as Rawstory, ABC news, Time and MSNBC.

And did you hear? Next to quit in the White House?... Laura Bush! She's had enough. OK, I'm joking, but it would be kinda funny...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

11/11/2006 7:35 AM

The raw story is one of my numerous bases I touch during the day. The Raw Story. And Statcounter and Technorati are my faves as well, very good choices. Here's an otra you might not have heard about pingoat.com it submits updated posts to a slue of engines that lets the world know that you've posted something new.
Hugs you big, furry beast.
kb    



» Post a Comment