<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/24697920?origin\x3dhttp://tacnik.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Fat ladies singing, everywhere


It won't be easy, you'll think it strange
When I try to explain how I feel
That I still need your love after all that I've done
You won't believe me
All you will see is a girl you once knew
Although she's dressed up to the nines
At sixes and sevens with you (and the opinion polls)

I had to let it happen, I had to bring about "regime change"
Couldn't stay all my life in "peace"
Looking out of the window, staying out of the sun
So I chose "Operation Freedom"
Running around, trying anything new
But nothing impressed me at all
I never expected it to

Don't cry for me America
The truth is I never loved you
All through my wild days
My mad existence
I didn't keep my promises
(Now I know)
"Stay the course" won't go the distance


I think a lot of us are exponentially happier today than yesterday, we've proved that "Regime Change" doesn't have to kill innocent people, invite world scrutiny and ridicule and produce alienation on a global scale.

While seeing the numbers and CNN pie-charts and results is most gratifying, this news was the icing on the cake. I'm sat here just wondering what could be next?!?! I never thought politics could give me a boner.

Get me a towel someone...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

11/09/2006 7:42 AM

Funny. Many of us have been gouging out our eyes for the last several months/years too ...

Turnabout is fair play, no?    



» Post a Comment