<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/24697920?origin\x3dhttp://tacnik.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Rumors, Exaggerated, Greatly...


I am alive. Life is at breakneck speed right now. Spinning plates, doing work in my sleep and speaking to different people at the same time is becoming commonplace in the tacnik krazyhaus.

Some quick notes, pay attention, there's a test at the end...

Gutted: Paris Hilton in Jail.. Rumors have it that she and Martha will become BFFs. My question is, what can you do with 45 days?

Bizarre: Women with giant legs.. Don't laugh, it's not funny. To show my age, the first image it stirred in my head was the cover art for Rod Stewart's 1975 "Atlantic Crossing" album.

man + adidas track pants =

Intruiging: I am liking the idea of small and simple living more and more. Article about redux on the home front, especially relevant in today's "exciting" house prices. This lead me to find and enjoy this site, by Charles & Hudson. Lead on to a cool article on "invisible bookshelves".

Slam Dunk: Reading about Slam, and listening to their music, some of you may know the 'd.i.s.c.o.' track. This past month music has been a staple in the "tacnik diet of madness", ulrich schnauss, rossi, tipper and foretaste's version of "king's cross".
Ignore all the corpses, there's another kind of stiff this makes me think of

Get a Life: Back to the home.. Zebo can help you catalog and document everything, giving you an edge on the contents rethink for your new smaller home and simpler life. Article in the NYT all about it. I've been playing with "Remember The Milk" as well, a Google Maps based to-do list and life organizer. Speaking of, Google has added a 'traffic' button to the map/satellite/hybrid lineup for major metro areas so you can check on traffic directly.

Up All Night: Not that I've ever worried or spent much time thinking about it, but it seems I'm not alone in having a body clock that is somewhere closer to 28 hours rather than 24 and a preference for sleeping for a few hours from dawn to mid-morning and then napping in the evening and working through the witching hour and beyond. More from the British Telegraph newspaper.

OK, that's about it. Here's the questions...

two boiled eggs in a wet handkerchief

1] Do guys going commando turn you on?

2] Do you like gratuitous ass shots?

3] Is sex good?


I never said the test would be relevant to the post.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

5/06/2007 5:54 PM

1. They fascinate me. Once I can get past that, I suppose they do.

2. Most definitely. Thanks for that one.

3. It's rarely bad.    



5/06/2007 9:20 PM

1] I don't know if they turn me on but it certainly makes things easier.

2] it's better when they're for "art"

3] let's just say yes    



5/07/2007 4:50 PM

yes x 3.

:-)

welcome back.    



5/10/2007 11:43 AM

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes





Yes    



» Post a Comment